3. Some of the information given to us by our clients, partners, or any other third party may be considered private or personal. We won’t be able to carry on our business effectively without these details.
4. The personal or private information is gathered from different sources so that if any client contacts us for any query about a service or issue related to the service, then we can keep a complete record of that particular correspondence in the best-known effort. It will help us to find a better solution. It will also, help in doing a deep analysis of any issue or query raised by the clients.
5.The personal data collected by Godigita is a step to make our clients aware of us and we also allow our clients to have access to information held about them.
6. We are just providing services asked by our clients. We won’t be liable if any of our client is using our Marketing agency for any kind of fraud activity.
Use of data collected and disclosure of data
7. Godigita might use or disclose any personal information that is held about our clients primarily for the purpose of the services they are seeking from us. This information may be collected for maintaining records. The information or data related to our clients is not disclosed to any unwanted people or parties under any circumstances.
9. If we suspect any unlawful action or any engagement or any other part of data disclosure, it will become mandatory for us to investigate and report the matter to the relevant authorities for investigation.
When such disclosure of the information is necessary under authorized law or order
10. Where Godigita believes that the use of the disclosure of the information is essential for the refinement, the investigation, punishment, and prosecution of crimes or wrongdoings for the conduct of proceedings required for any court or tribunal for the implementation of the order of the court or tribunal by the enforcement body.
11. Our website may contain links or other websites. Those links may be related to a third party that may collect the personal information about our clients for which our company is not liable in any manner. We are not at all responsible or liable for any privacy policies of any other businesses, information, or data available on the websites that are linked with our website.
13. Our website places great importance on the security of the personal and other confidential data linked with our clients and partner. We have complete safety and security measures that protect our clients from the loss, alteration, and misuse of any personal information that can be controlled by Godigita.
Personal information is to be destroyed securely when no longer in use
14. Godigita retain the personal information given to us. This stored data includes the contact details to ensure that clients verify their transactions and other details for adequate records for the legal and account-related activities.
Confidential information stored with us can only be accessed by trust-worthy authorities
15. No data stored with Godigita ought to be transmitted or leaked in the digital world and it is 100% secured. While we ensure the complete safety of all personal information of clients, but any data shared over the internet through other means of communication, we don’t provide any warranty or guarantee in that case. Godigita receives your transmission and makes the best effort to ensure the security of its systems.
16. The users/visitors to this website Godigita.in are solely responsible for keeping their records of the username, passwords, pin, or any other form of account information secret. Users ought to be careful and responsible whenever they are online. Users must not share their password with anyone for safety and user shall be solely responsible for keeping the privacy of their account.
Access and correction related to confidential and personal information
17. We at Godigita are highly dedicated to maintaining authentic and accurate information for our customers in the best possible manner.
19. We will provide access to our clients to all the personal information stored by us if it is required by compliance.
18. The users shall be solely responsible for any incorrect information provided by them; Godigita is not liable for any incorrect information was given by users.
Queries and Complains
19. In the case where users are looking for the resolution of any of their queries or complaints with any of the services offered by Godigita. Email us at email@example.com or submit the contact form.
Contact us for any information
20. If you need any information or seeking any query, then please contact us at the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org